L.O.V.E

Friday, June 22, 2012
By Ellen Livia - 12:09 AM

I think that Love is never exist for a normal couple..
I call it love when u wanna do everything for the one u love, if u must die for her/him, then why not
I often hear 'Hey, you r everything to me' or 'i will do everything u want'

It's just a big bull shit *for some ppl*.
I bet If he/she must choose which is more important between her/his life or her bf/his gf's life, 99% of ppl will choose her/his own life

then why the hell i am writing this post, cause
HOW DO I LOVE WHEN I'VE NEVER FELT LOVE yet? 


I mean it's not about the love that they mean
'Cinta' and 'Kasih are different :)

Actually, im still grateful cause i've never felt it yet, yeah i won't fall easily and being hurt :P
NEVER ;)


Dear, my future haters :D U may break my heart, But when u break a pretty kind heart of people i love, im gonna break your heart soon baby, bit by bit. i dont even need my hands to do it lol


cya,kbaii
x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 responses

leave your thoughts down here