That Love Letter

Thursday, July 19, 2012
By Ellen Livia - 12:24 AM

That's a stupid momment when u had to write a love letter for ur senior -.-
K, God saved me ! at least, He didn't embarasse me ;)

It started when we (the juniors) should write a love letter and hate letter to a seniors
I wrote the love and hate letter to the same person. I don't even love or hate them!

Well.
In the auditorium, the place where we shown our perform, Me and Lele were gonna give the love letter when the musical drama was held. I know that's crazy, it's lele's idea ;)

But all the letters had been gaven to those receiver in the morning
The embarassed moment started when My mentor gave my rose to him after i gave it to my mentor, it's 05.55 am! Lele were joking when she told our mentor to gave my rose to him first! she lied that I gave it a perfume and it's special for him. I dunno he looked at me cause he hated me more than before or something else
Yeah , The seniors always mocked at me cause i was an ex of ________ *censored*

During our perform, I told gabriel and rico to give the rose to 2 seniors, and they did. At least, i didnt embarasse my self , k?

The time has came, when the MC should read some special letter.
And He(A senior whom i gave the letter to him) was standing beside the MC.
Lele told me that He held my letter. there's my handwriting .-.
I dunno that was a love or hate letter
Cause i was confussed when those letters had been entered to the envelopes ._.

Suddenly , He took my letter and go back to lace where the seniors were sitting.
I and Lele exhaled our breath together.
But, who knows? Anna was being Miss Letter ;) She was behind me and really shocked. I just laughed when i was hearing her letter.
That's really WOW. lol maybe lebay ahaha

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 responses

leave your thoughts down here