afs

Kenangan

Thursday, June 4, 2015
By Ellen Livia - 2:11 PM

Hai!

Apa kabar?! 10 days to go.
Ughh i hate counting but this one it's true. I have too. Going to Japan in a week but i have no excitement, yet. I wish I could go to Germany tho. This week has been a blast. It feels good but sad in the same time. It's bittersweet. I spent a lot of time with people I love. It's good lo love and to be loved. It just make you feel like a person. This week has been a busy week; going to the zoo, bowling, graduation party, sneaking in to the house couple times, six flags, school, releasing lantern, movie night, game night, geocaching, swimming, cooking with friends, shopping with auntie, etc.
It's just too much for a week. Lately, i came home super late, or early maybe, 2 or 3 am in the morning. I am glad my hostmom is okay because she trusted me and who i was going with. One night, I and brittany were sneaking in to the house at 2 am. Our friends dropped us off at my house. It was a rainy cold night, i don't have a key. So i decided to go to the my backyard with the big spookie trees to find another key. And yes we succeded without any lights. The lightning was so loud. We came in and she took her carkey that she left inside my room. 

I did something different with my room. I used to put some big posters on the other side of my room, the wall that is close to the door in my bedroom. I moved it to the wall that is right next to my bedroom. So i could see it every day and remember it before I left. Brittany was looking at the pictures that I had . She looked at 1 picture and asked me why I still keep that picture. I told her thay it's a memory, i might not be a keeper, but i have memories, it is something to be keeped.

It's called as Kenangan. All of them matters to me.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 responses

leave your thoughts down here